PatrickxDecay here, and Im a Geek...

Go down

PatrickxDecay here, and Im a Geek...

Post  PatrickxDecay on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 am

...and I'm also a zombie fanatic! Some of you might have seen some of my wares on etsy or in the prize packs for the Halloween Pumpkin Contest here. I was hoping to see if anyone here would be kind enough to hear my pleas for an upcoming charity function!
Mid-April will be our "Halfway to Halloween" Charity Pub Crawl in downtown Houston, and we desperately need inventive, creative prizes for raffles, door prizes, and even prize packs! If you chose to donate, be sure to tally up your costs as you can use it on your taxes next tax season! As an added bonus, include any business cards or website info and we will be sure you get full credit! What better way to spread the word of not only charity, but your small business as well! On hand will be a plethora of Houston's finest tattoo artists, local bands, photographers from both The Houston Press and ABC/KTRK, not to mention a few hundred shambling zombies! Horror or zombie themed products are a plus, but big or small, filly or pink, anything will be accepted!

The Houston Zombie Walk, a true 501(c)(3) organization, gives all proceeds to The Houston Humane Society, The Houston Children's Charity Bed Program where every $100 we collect, a child gets a full bed set, sheets and all, and lastly Dove Key Ranch Wildlife Rehab, and organization befitted solely on donations that help rehabilitate and relocate wildlife as needed. For more information about us, please visit www.houstonzombiewalk.org or like us at www.facebook.com/TheHoustonZombieWalk

We appreciate your consideration!
PatrickxDecay

http://www.facebook.com/PatrickxDecay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum