MomsBasement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess it's time to make my fashionably late entrance?!

Go down

Guess it's time to make my fashionably late entrance?! Empty Guess it's time to make my fashionably late entrance?!

Post  geeklingdesigns Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 am

Oy, I *just* found the link to these forums.... it appears you CAN hide things directly in my line of sight!

My name is Jennifer and I am one half (one might say the better/prettier/wittier/MASTERMIND half... but I'm too shy and modest to say such things Wink ) of Geekling Designs.

I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada (specifially Chillwack, aka the smelly armpit of the Lower Mainland, but I digress) with my husband (Rob, the OTHER half of GD) and our two daughters: Geekling #1 is 4 1/2, Geekling #2 is *almost* 2 <shudder>

GD is my full-time job along with trying not to pull my hair out whilst supervising my very own zoo (2 girls, 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 small townhouse = nucking futs some days!). I started GD in 2009 as a sort-of hobby while on maternity leave. During maternity leave number two, I decided to go gangbusters and try and get sales to where I didn't have to work outside of the house... and I did it! Smile

I don't typically have free-time anymore, but when I DO, I love to game... I like MMOs, they fill my need for (and I do say this quite loosely) "grown-up" conversation as well as the need to kill things to let out some aggression Shocked I do make time every Thursday for The Big Bang Theory. I do love that show! I do also like silly fluffy pop-cap style games as I am easily entertained with sparkly things and pretty colors Smile

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell!

geeklingdesigns

Back to top Go down