MomsBasement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Threads-Im Kim!

2 posters

Go down

Intro Threads-Im Kim! Empty Intro Threads-Im Kim!

Post  KimberTastic Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 pm

So We want to know about the Geek behind the Geekery, Who are you, do you go to school, What does your craftspace look like? Are you a dog or cat person? Do you have a super power? Do you THINK you have a super power?

Ill go first, So we can get the ball rollin. Go ahead and POST A NEW THREAD about yourself! Be the STAR you were born to be!

Here goes...

Im Kimmie. I'm a silly, red head with bad balance and a tiny bit of a dog problem. The problem is that I have 3 dogs over 70lbs each. I train dogs when i get the chance, usually when a friend or relative gets a puppy.

If I'm not playing 'Drag the redhead around the floor' with the pooches you can see me working on my car in some way shape or form. I usually dont tell people that I love cars, but when I do they are surprised to learn that I can change a clutch, swap a motor, or do my own brakes. Ive also learned that no matter HOW much i know, A girl quoting a Chilton:study:, standing in the middle of a bunch a greasy dudes Is ALWAYS wrong No matter HOW many pictures or how much proof She has. Suspect

As far as my art goes, I like other peoples work much more than my own, but I have fun doing what I do because it send me back in a time I loved as a kid.

Last thing. I DO have a super power. I cant smell. At all. Nothing. Never smelled a thing. Its a blessing and curse people say.
What say you?
KimberTastic
KimberTastic
Admin-Pixel Painter
Admin-Pixel Painter

http://momsbasement.org

Back to top Go down

Intro Threads-Im Kim! Empty Re: Intro Threads-Im Kim!

Post  Kokoba Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 am

If you can't smell, how can you taste things? confused

Kokoba

http://kokoba42.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum