MomsBasement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess I'm next! I'm Ashley B.

Go down

Guess I'm next! I'm Ashley B. Empty Guess I'm next! I'm Ashley B.

Post  flamefelicity Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 pm

[center] Okay so my name is Ashley but I say Ashley B. Since chances are there's always another Ashley Wink.

I'm 22 years old and a mom of three little ones, make that four kids if you count my hubby. I love crocheting and riding my horses. I have a little animal problem. I have 2 horses, 1 kitty, 5 doggies and a bunny (unfortunately Mr. Phissy passed away). I am the dog person of the family but hubby loooves his kitties! Lol.

On a normal day you will find me cleaning, cooking and playing some video games with the hubby. I have OCD like super bad ( like the type you see on tv Wink ) so my days are almost ALWAYS the same. I love reading. Yes I love the Twilight books (I know so sad) but right now The House of Night series is my fav. So you should all go and check them out.

Okay so I know I don't have any spectacular super powers but I have always been super organized and ALWAYS on time, like seriously I've never been late so I guess that can count, right?! Lol. So I guess that's it for me!

PS: I'm always up for questions, so ask away! Laughing

flamefelicity

http://www.etsy.com/shop/flamefelicity

Back to top Go down