MomsBasement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critique the Link before you GAME

3 posters

Go down

Critique the Link before you GAME Empty Critique the Link before you GAME

Post  KimberTastic Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:32 am

This is a simple game. The Next person to post after me will critique The link/image I post. They will also post a link/image they woud like critiqued. The Third person will do the same and So on.

I'll start it off, What do you think about my pixel Zombie?What a Face
Critique the Link before you GAME Il_570xN.225865483http://www.etsy.com/listing/69731869/brainsbrainsbrains-zombie-pixel-people
KimberTastic
KimberTastic
Admin-Pixel Painter
Admin-Pixel Painter

http://momsbasement.org

Back to top Go down

Critique the Link before you GAME Empty Re: Critique the Link before you GAME

Post  Nerdifacts Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi Kim,
I think the most important thing about anything pixilated is being able to recognize the image, and that is definitely a zombie Smile I love the brains and ooze running down the left side! Maybe add just a little more black around the zombie so that it pops off the canvas a little, but other than that, it looks like a great piece of art for a zombie fan. I clicked the link, but got an etsy 'uh-oh', but I also see that this was posted a little while ago.

I'd love a critique on my Mario Mushroom Inspired Power Wristies if anyone is game Smile
I tried to link a photo, but it's gigantic huge, and I can't post any links yet because I'm a new member... so... if you type "power wristies" in an etsy search you'll see my 3 pairs of Mushroom Inspired ones.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Nerdifacts

Back to top Go down

Post  aliaghoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Nerdifacts, those power wristies are all amazing! I would totally wear them. I especially love the Mario mushroom and Dragon Ball ones. I suppose the only constructive criticism I have is on the Wolverine gloves. They look cool, but I didn't know that's what they were supposed to be until I saw the title. I'm not much of a super hero nerd, though. Maybe if you tapered the gray part a bit more, so it looked less like a ball, it would help. Or put a band of yellow around the bottom cuff.

I'm not sure there's any specific item I'd like critiqued, but I've worked really hard to make my shop look cohesive and have good pictures. Maybe someone could look at my shop as a whole tell me if it all flows well together and looks nice. www.outpost8.etsy.com
aliaghoul
aliaghoul

http://outpost8.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down