MomsBasement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robot Roll Call!

Go down

Robot Roll Call! Empty Robot Roll Call!

Post  Kokoba Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am

My name's Katherine, but you can call me Koba. Katherine's a good IRL name, but it doesn't work so well on the Internet. I make math and science numbers jewelry. I won't waste introductory space explaining how it works (difficult to do without pictures or a link to my blog), but if you're curious, ask and I'll give it my best shot!

I'm pretty much 26, I currently split my time between working in a cave/jewelry/craft supply store as a dual-class Tour Guide/Sales Clerk and working in South Korea teaching English to younglings. I love other people's animals but I'm in no way responsible enough to have my own. Just ask the houseplant I had to dispose of a few days ago. Razz And kids? I can teach 'em, and that's the extent of it.

My background is in Philosophy and Creative Writing, but my parents are both old school electrical engineers (one's a physics teacher now, the other is a patent attorney) so there's plenty of nerd in my blood.

Kokoba (my Etsy store) is really just a place I can shuffle off all the stuff I make before it overwhelms me. It'd be great to get it off the ground, but it seems I just can't find the time/energy/skills to make it anything more than that.

My super power? Knowing lots of shit about caves. Seriously. You can take the girl out of the cave, but you can't take the cave out of the girl.

You might also have found me in other places on the Internet as MST3Kakalina, by the way. That's been my handle since I discovered the Internet.

Kokoba

http://kokoba42.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum